Please let me know are you comfortable with this job.
This is a Full Time Position with Zensar Technologies.
Role : Network Security Lead
Location : San Diego, CA
C CCNA/CCNP, PCNSA/CCNP Security, and/or CCISP is preferred
2. Onsite in our office in San Diego supporting over 10,000 user in 350 locations
3. Willing to be a technical lead of a team
4. Strong Communication skills with a focus on Customer Satisfaction.
5. Strong documentation skills to include planning.
a. Site implementation planning in Statements of Work
b. Site documentation (Visio)
c. Experience with documenting Proof of Concepts
6. Managed Services Incident Management and Service Requests. These Service Requests are small projects that last 4 to 6 weeks
a. An understanding of ITIL is a requirement. Someone who is ITILv3 certified would be a plus
b. An understanding of ticketing systems, like ServiceNow or Remedy. Monitoring Ticketing queues
c. Working within client defined SLAs/SLRs
d. Keep the stakeholders updated
e. Pursue all resources (Customer and Zensar) to achieve resolution
7. Professional Services Project Development Life Cycles
a. Formal Change Management
b. Oversee Projects as a Lead (not project management but technical management)
c. Project Planning to include Needs Analysis
Technical (in order of precedence)
1. Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls
2. Cisco ISE to include Network Services like Infoblox (DNS)
3. Network Security VPNs, Access Control (AAA TACACS/RADIUS, ACLs, Cisco ISE)
4. Cisco ISRs/ASRs, Catalyst, with some Nexus
5. Layer 3 OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Subnetting, NAT
6. Layer 2 STP, VLANs, MAC Addressing
7. Layer 1 Cabling to include knowledge of Types of Lines (Copper/Fiber) and Adapters (Transceivers/SFPs)
8. Some knowledge of Power Management UPS devices with PDU and battery packs
9. Monitoring tools like SolarWinds to include knowledge of SNMPv3