Solidus is searching for an Embedded SW Engineer. The Engineer will be joining a team that specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on tactical mobile, military airborne networks of the future. The team develops IP networking protocols, MAC and PHY layer tactical systems for advanced development and prototype testing.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance. Active Secret Preferred.
- BS degree in relevant area
- 3 years of experience with the following:
Networking Applications and Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, DHCP, SSH, FTP and HTTP/S
Networking experience (routers/switches/firewalls/servers)
Troubleshoot and Resolve Complex Networking Issue
Software development of networking protocols
- 5 years of experience with the following:
Developing in the Linux environment
Scripting Langs; Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, Powershell
Multi-threaded and Multiprocessor Applications
- 10 years of experience with the following:
- Recent in depth experience with networking protocols and network stack development
- 7 years of experience with revision Control Software such as GIT, SVN, Maven or Gradle, GITlab,Make / Autotools. Strong experience with command line.
- 3 years of experience with PetaLinux / Xilinx MPSoC or RFSoC
- 3 years of experience in Kernel / Drive / Module development
- 5 years of experience with C++11 or later, Stand Template Library,Boost library
- 5 years of experience with Object Oriented Software Design and Development
- 3 years of experience in continuous integration
Job ID: 4038
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.