American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Data Analyst
designs and maintains data systems and databases by troubleshooting coding errors and other data-related problems. Mines data from primary and secondary sources, translates data into a readable format. Analyzes and evaluates data, provides explanations, reports, and visualizations to show insights determined from the data to senior leaders and collaborating departments. Identifies new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting to describe the current state of reality for the organization by translating data into information accessible to the business. Utilizes statistical tools to interpret data sets and analyzes trends and patterns that are valuable for diagnostic and predictive analysis. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. Influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices. (This is a remote role) Responsibilities:
- Extracts data from primary and secondary sources and assess the quality and meaning of data, translates data into a readable format. Uses statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for diagnosis and prediction.
- Collaborates with ETL developers, business intelligence developers, data scientists, and senior leaders to identify process improvement opportunities, proposes system modifications, and devises data governance strategies to incorporate best practices and policies.
- Performs exploratory data analysis and scrutinizes data to recognize and identify patterns. Uses data modeling techniques to create summaries and key observations for functional service lines e.g., Data Architecture, Data Governance, Business Intelligence, and Data Science.
- Collaborates with the Data Science team for sourcing external data and ingesting into the Data Science development environment. Maintains the Data Science database instance and all datasets that have been scoped for analysis.
- Develops and leads multiple cross-departmental projects and establishes effective working relationships with assigned client groups to deliver business results. Engages with cross functional teams on integration efforts for merging data platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in Data Analytics/Reporting, Information Management Systems, Business intelligence tools, and/or related.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Excel, data visualizations, analytics.
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of SQL programming.
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of ETL framework and ETL tools including Microsoft SSIS.
- Intermediate experience and knowledge business intelligence tools (Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, Tableau).
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $67,050 to $95,865. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
Information regarding AR's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy Related Keywords:
Data Analysis, Coding, Information Technology, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Collaborative, Reporting, Troubleshoot, Analyst
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE