Title: Identity and Access Management Architect & Consultant
Location: Somerset, NJ
- Looking for an Identity and Access Management Architects and Consultants having 5-8 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Expertise in Identity and Access Management project design, development, implementation administration, and support.
- Hands on experience in IaaS (Identity as a Service) projects and knowledge in Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience in Single Sign-on (SSO) implementation.
- Hands on experience in Java development
- Experience in implementing federation for configuring cross domain single sign-on for third-party products.
- Hands-on experience in Directory Services (LDAP, AD, etc.).
- Experienced in Windows and Linux based operating systems.
. Experience in Oracle IAM suite (OIM, OAM), OKTA, ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Ping etc. preferred.
- Highly motivated team player with result oriented approach and good communication skills.
SKILLS: Oracle IAM suite (OIM, OAM), OKTA, ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Ping etc. preferred.
1: Experience in IAM Solutions like Oracle, Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Saviynt, Okta, PingFederate and Ping Access
2: Hands on Experience on Installations and configurations of Tools for SSO, Federation and MFA
3: Experience in Identity and Access Management domain with specializing in User Provisioning, RBAC, Certification, SOD and workflows
4: Experience in any development languages Java - preferred, NET, Python and shell scripting
5. Hands on experience in developing custom event handlers, schedulers, custom workflows.
6. Interact with clients, including working with client teams in an onsite and offshore delivery model
7. Contribute to requirements gathering, design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model
8. Customize, configure and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design
9. Explore new IAM technologies with guidance from team leads
10. Raise technical risks and assist in process compliance activities
11. Assist with creation and review of technical documents
12. Work on IAM strategy engagements.
WHO WE ARE
Kapstone LLC is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity solutions and offers end-to-end security products, consulting implementation, and training services. We have developed a comprehensive Cyber Security toolkit based on our prior decades of experience implementing CJIS 5.x, HIPAA, NIST 800-53 driven Cyber Security Program. We help you understand regulatory mandates, Operational requirements, and best practices, assess your current situation, and help you develop an efficient action plan for the Cyber Security initiative. Beyond compliance, our goal is to help a customer achieve truly effective security through a best-practices approach to cybersecurity risk management.
We have developed next-generation identity governance, threat intelligence, and data access governance solutions. Our threat intelligence platform for enterprise applications provides continuous control and compliance monitoring, data access governance platform helps control unstructured data on the on-premises & cloud and determine access rights to it. We work on various cloud solutions OKTA, IDCS which provides secure Identity and Access Management enterprise solutions. We occupy a unique space between the cloud providers and the end customers. Our core services bridge the complexity of various cloud service providers and organizations desiring to use cloud computing for their IT.