Our Government client is looking for an experienced Help Desk Analyst s on a 12+ months contract role in Richmond, VA.
Role: Help Desk Analyst
* Training with Help Desk staff member on updated processes since last engagement.
* Monitoring system to determine if tickets are being escalated according to the vendor's SLA agreement.
* Ability to quickly learn systems to provide Tier Level 1 support
* Experience working with ticketing systems - i.e, managing ticket queues, escalating to appropriate workers
* Experience creating process documentation
* Experience with generating Help Desk metrics and reports for management
* Providing software/hardware tech support - e.g., software installations, configuring hardware, etc.
* Experience working with teleconference tools and MS Office
* Assisting with special projects - e.g., VITA initiatives
* Provide Help Desk support duties as assigned.
Required / Desired Skills
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
Celebrating 25 years of service
Duluth, GA, 30097