Job Title: Mainframe CICS System Programmer
Location: Jacksonville, FL(Day one from onsite)
Duration: Full time/Contract
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Installation, migration and maintenance of CICS and related products.
- Should have good experience on IBM Program Product installation - SMP/e(Software Management Program/extended)
- Experience in CICS problem determination and performance tuning.
- Setup and maintain CICS regions.
- Good knowledge in Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of installing, Upgrading and supporting widely used ISV products from different vendors which includes IBM, CA, Mackinney, Macro4 etc.,
- CICS Upgradation.
- Experience in monitoring tools like CA Sysview for CICS, Omegamon for CICS, TMON for CICS etc.,
- Understanding of z/OS functions such as: APF, LINKLIST, LPA, VSAM.
- Ability to perform problem determination as well as interface with IBM problem support group.
- Familiar with Disaster Recovery procedures and test.
- Understanding of ACF2 Security.
- Essential Tools: Sysview for CICS, CA DADSplus
Thanks & Regards
Ph: Ext 1035