TeamSoft is seeking an exemplary Project Manager for an immediate opening with our client in the Madison, WI area.
This Project Manager will work with an IT Team and should know best practices and methods, ideally have their PMP, and also know and understand how and when to use both Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methods. This PM will work with the various business teams to implement, develop, improve and upgrade various business applications.
- 5+ years of proven Project Management experience
- Experience working with a variety of business applications such as ERP, COTS, BI/DW and WMS
- Expertise and understanding of the various business areas / functions
- PMP Certification or similar education / certifications is ideal
- Experience working in IT within a Mfg environment is a plus
- Agile training or certification is a plus
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.