Develops and supports business applications supporting WebMethods (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF) and helps define and analyze business requirements for applications. Analyzes and evaluates WebMethods (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF) business problems and devices computer programs and related procedures to process data and resolve problems by providing All-tier support.
Candidate should have implemented and have hands on experience and knowledge of implementing API on ESB using REST/web Services.
- Works with business representatives (Internal and External) and IT management to define requirements for applications supported by WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS/CAF/Terracotta In Memory Caching).
- Works with technologies and ecosystem supporting integrations platform(ESB), with good understanding of tools, applications and frameworks in a typical supply chain management system that includes EDI/B2B and direct to customer web interfaces.
- Good levels of expertise in multi-discipline technology domains typical of large-scale enterprise transformations towards supporting digital initiatives/developing portals.
- Knowledge of integration technologies (ESB, BPM, API Gateway) and application to API architectures, and secure data access.
- Understanding of content management systems and Content as a Service models.
- Good Understanding of user interface and user experience technologies including mobile-first architectures and security concepts such as OAuth, SSO, and Attribute Based Access Control and Master Data Management concepts in supply chain management.
- Proficient in Relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases
- Awareness of open source tools and technologies.
- Demonstrates depth and breadth of expertise in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks;
- Participates in architecture of the webMethods environment and makes recommendations and changes that will ensure availability, reliability, recoverability and stable growth. Recommends best-practice solutions for webMethods technologies.
- Develops plans for large scale operational, fault tolerant integration solutions.
- Develops tools/solutions for managing integrations incrementally to adjust/accommodate for future growth/scalability/extendibility/flexibility
- Develops processes and best practices for code governance and ensure governance standards are implemented.
- Ability to build relationships and work across IT and Business functions
- Participates by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Works on complex technical architecture for applications, authoring functional and technical specifications.
- Develops, tests, and implements developed software applications of a complex nature, extensions to packages and web-based functions and services, and provide on-going support for these applications.
- Develops and supports complex interfaces between business systems internal to WEBMETHODS (EDI/EAI/BPMS) and external partners.
- Works on Software AG product stack latest versions administration, and admin related maintenance activities on the below
- Integration Server / Trading Networks
- Broker Server / Universal Messaging
- Business Process Management Suite (BPMS)
- Optimize Analytics
- Terracotta in Memory Caching
- Adapters such as JDBC, MQ, SAP, SalesForce
- MWS, TN Console, Deployer
- Provides knowledge and experience on scheduled maintenance activities such as monthly maintenance, release related maintenance, housekeeping, webMethods health check activities such as TN console monitoring, MWS & Server log monitoring/analysis, deployment/code migration activities.
- Provides knowledge and experience on my webMethods server configuration for Messaging Queues and BPM using various type of integration architectures.
- Provides knowledge on webMethods flow/Java services, configuration using webMethods administrator console.
- Provides knowledge on Database Interactions, Performance, Optimization, Maintenance and Tuning.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.