One of the world's leaders in banking is looking to add a Senior Backend or Full Stack Engineer to their growing team at their Phoenix location. You'll work on an application that serves millions of global customers a day.
They are seeking to add a Java Engineer that will assist with the design, architecture and development of new products and platforms for their ever-growing customer base. In this role, you will be focusing on developing Java microservice APIs and some data layer work, as well as front end if you're a FS engineer. If you would like to take ownership of in-demand platform development and learn more, apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in Java/J2EE
- Spring framework experience
- API development
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working with build and deployments on application servers
- Kotlin or other JVM language experience is a huge plus
- React, Angular, or Vue a plus for FS engineers
- Prior financial services or payment gateway experience
- Working knowledge and/or experience using Kafka
- Competitive Salary up to $140,000 per year depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Top place to work nationwide
- Health insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurances - vision, dental, life, disability, etc.
- 401(k) with high employer match
- PTO - vacation, sick, holidays
- Flexible scheduling and remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.