Digipulse Technologies, Inc (Digipulse) is an IT Consulting company offering software solutions & focused IT services to fortune 1000 clients. We provide services in enterprise application development, system integration & support services for Insurance, Financial, Hospitality, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical & Banking sectors.
Direct Client requirement!
# 1 )
Role :Cloud engineer
Location :1 yr remote (later location will be Smithfield RI )
Key skills - Devops/AWS/Java or Python
The Expertise we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as a lead engineer responsible for complex application design and development and leading teams.
- Experience designing and developing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins preferred).
- Experience implementing solution using one or more of the following capabilities: Kubernetes (EKS preferred), Hadoop (EMR preferred), Containerization (Docker), Unix scripting and message queuing/brokering (Kafka preferred).
- Certified AWS Solution Architect and/or DevOps Engineer preferred.
- Risk and Compliance experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Experience with Machine Learning model deployment a plus.
- Experience with Model Development Life Cycle (MDLC) tools such as ModelOp a plus.
The Skills you bring
- Experience designing and developing tools and solutions to deploy and execute containerized applications.
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying solutions in AWS including a deep understanding of core AWS offerings (IAM, S3, EC2, EKS, EMR and AWS CLI).
- Hands-on experience delivering CI/CD pipelines Jenkins, Git/Stash, Artifactory, Helm Charts
- SQL experience querying data from relational databases like Oracle and DB2.
- Proficiency with Python scripts, Shell scripting, Curl, Java, SQL, Hadoop, Control-m
- Proven experience with Snowflake and no-sql database offerings like MongoDB is a plus
- Experience deploying applications to Apache & Nginx as RestAPIs
- Experience of solution that process large data sets.
- The ability to detail and present your designs for architects and developers to review and understand.
The Value you deliver
- Self-starter who has a track record of driving technology projects forward.
- Naturally curious and learn new technologies and systems quickly. You scout out in front, then guide the team on what you learned.
- To help empower a team where your value is helping others improve their potential.
- Persistent to break through problems and can adapt to constraints by finding innovative solutions.
- Know what it takes to develop solutions that are stable, robust and scalable.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a hardworking team.
We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below, and if you are interested, please forward your resume in a word doc. to shweta(at)digipulsetech(dot)com or call on 6096320090
Shweta-Talent Acquisition team