This company is committed to delivering high quality collaboration solutions that change the way that people meet and work across the globe. They are developing a cloud-based cognitive multi-share solution that will enhance remote meetings for teams everywhere.
They are looking for a motivated security engineer with expertise in cloud to define, automate and mitigate any security threats they may encounter. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to automate static and runtime analysis capabilities for their web services.
- Ability help their upstream partners and libraries to find and mitigate vulnerabilities in their code and services.
- BS or MS in Computer science or relevant industry experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience with detecting and mitigating OWASP Top Ten
- Experience with automated tools to scan and identify security issues
- Experience with a scripting language like Python, Ruby. Experience with Go, Rust, or C/C++ a plus
- Understanding of networking protocols: TLS, HTTPS
- Comfortable working with engineering and existing security teams to build products and services as a team
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud technologies AWSP/Azure
- Experience with securing large distributed systems
- Experience with WebRTC and streaming media security
- Experience with static code analysis, dynamic and runtime analysis tools
- Comfortable customizing and making changes to existing analysis tools
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.