Cloud VMware/VDI Administrator TX, San Antonio 78249 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Top Secret Skills: Cloud, Oracle Cloud, VMware, VDI, virtual desktop, Citrix, Windows, Virtualization Administration
We are recruiting for a Cloud VMware/VDI Administrator to work in support of a DoD effort deploying Oracle and Non-Oracle Apps to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to optimize cloud footprint. Qualified candidates will have expertise supporting an Oracle Cloud working in a Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment. Prior experience supporting an Enterprise Resource Planning Common Services (ERP-CS) is a plus. Location Note:
All work will be performed in San Antonio, TX. Relocation support will be considered. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a team deploying Oracle and Non-Oracle Apps to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes
- Follow the program's Journey to the Cloud (J2C) to assess readiness for applications to move to the cloud
- Guide the transformation and migration of fit-for-cloud applications
- Manage and optimize the cloud footprint
- Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Top Secret security clearance (at a minimum)
- 3-5 years of experience providing virtual desktop administration, preferably in a DoD/DISA environment
- Experience with Citrix and Microsoft Windows environments is a must
- Experience with VMware virtualization/VDI administration is a must
- Experience working in an Oracle cloud integration environment is a must
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; will consider additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree
- Prior experience supporting an ERP-CS environment is preferred
- Experience with legacy infrastructure transformation and migration is preferred
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .