You could be the Software Developer that Robert Half's client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking for a job opportunity. You'll be right for this position if you can handle being responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Melville, New York area.
What you get to do every day
- Furnish clear and consistent information around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Resolve and obtain production support
- Merge with Scrum team to grant careful work estimates Requirements
- Less than one year of experience required
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., is required for success at this position
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- C# experience
- PHP experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Applicants with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF will be preferred.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with scrum
- Applicants should have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Prior work with API design
- The ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments is required for success at this position
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.