Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future.
- BS degree or higher and 7 years' experience in industry with at least 5 years managing project/program delivery within the Federal Government, including:
- Starting and leading customer engagements
- Program and business operations
- Resourcing, scheduling and training
- Vendor and service provider management
- Information sharing
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Achieve a successful Transition In for the newly awarded program on schedule and within cost.
- Read and understand the contract and the associated proposal.
- Conduct all Transition activities consistent with the contract and proposal to stand up capabilities that achieve the required/offered approach.
- Assess, evaluate and make recommendations to Program Manager on immediate, short, and long-term actions to facilitate a smooth transition and contract start up.
- Organize and execute the implementation of the approved Transition Plan including not-less-than daily status meetings with the Transition team. Involve others as may be appropriate including the customer, subcontractors, out-going prime/subcontracts.
- Manage, track and report with the visibility needed to determine deviations & risks and address those with proactive solutions and/or corrective actions.
- Conduct all activities in a manner that minimizes impact to mission, requirements, operations, and resources. Where risks exist, the Transition Manager is to provide both the PM and customer sufficient warning to adjust the plan and/or mitigate risks as appropriate.
- Coordinate with customer facilities, security, contracts, finance, program management, and technical personnel sufficient to implement the Transition Plan.
- Lead the planning of all associated activities necessary for the transition of services, licenses, tools, infrastructure, assets, and facilities from the incumbent contractor.
- Provide regular briefings to the PM and the customer.
- Support program management reviews and technical meetings.
- Determine, with the PM, immediate, short, and long-term staffing needs and support filling those staffing needs; Facilitate hiring and onboarding.
- Support individual task leads in executing their initial work plans.
- Prepare and conduct all Transition meetings and reviews and document/manage/communicate any resulting action items until closed.
- Support the PM as required and assist in the establishment of a culture reflective of Wit's core values and mission.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran/Disabled