Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. Ampcus Inc is currently looking for Contracts Manager based in Ashburn, VA 20147 for Longterm Contract Position.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Locations: Ashburn, VA 20147
Duration: Longterm Contract Position
- Sourcing Expert will actively manage multiple time-sensitive requests, effectively interface with all levels of management, and efficiently ensure the sourcing process is completed consistent with policies and goals.
- Drives all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process including but not limited to taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms and conditions, facilitating RFP s, and working with the internal business partners to develop negotiations strategies, objectives and plans.
- Leads various Cross Functional Teams (CFTs) to develop requirements and to reach consensus on supplier selections. This includes drafting necessary language to translate business needs into specific requirements for contract-related documents, e.g. Statements of Work (SOW), Letters of Authorization (LOAs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), etc. This also includes leading the CFT to reach consensus, meet milestones and complete contracting by business partner required dates.
- Manages supplier relationships, effectively maintaining positive and ethical working relationships.
- Supplier rationalization leverages existing supplier base to appropriately consolidate services. Partners with the business to eliminate maverick spend.
- Stays current with Wireless Technology, Application Development Methodology, and Internet Services business trends as well as Sourcing Best Practices.
- Plans and proposes sourcing strategies that best support the business. Collaborates closely with key business partners to understand their priorities and challenges; assess their needs on an ongoing basis; and manage their expectations. Earns the business partner s respect and serves as a Trusted Advisor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in contract management or sourcing.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in Security, Cloud, Contact Center Technology.
- Experience in Professional Services / Resale environment.
- Experience in data analysis and supplier assessment.
- Project Management experience in a complex multi-project and multi-geography environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience developing resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.