Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You Will Love This Job:
As a member of the Global Business Operations (GBO) group, you will provide deliverables of world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The Analyst in the Dividend International Services Team performs all routine and complex functions and handles exception processing as appropriate within guidelines defined by the management team. They may coordinate assignments and workflow but are not responsible for staff development, mentor, or performance management. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Provides input to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Reviews exception conditions with the supervisor to resolve appropriate courses of action
- Identifies system maintenance issues for the supervisor's review and resolution
- Answers inquiries received from clients.
- Contributes to management testing process and activities related to audits and risk management, and business continuity as needed.
- Assists management on routine automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving, and raising the results of any manual or automated OFAC screening, Section 311 and other compliance/regulatory related screening conducted by the business unit.
- Provides consistent follow-up and follow-through on all service support issues, monitors transaction flow, and troubleshooting.
- Allocates entitlements (i.e. Foreign Currency Payments, TaxRelief, Direct Payment Services, etc.) to participants and collects entitlements from agents.
- Obtains announcement information through various agents and other resources.
- Responsible for supporting the department in adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Collaborate with participants, paying agents, transfer agents, vendors on a regular basis as well as the Canadian Depository (CDS) and others Central Securities Depositories (CSDs.)
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success:
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- Entry Level
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Products is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.