Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of the Corporate Actions team the Voluntary Reorganization Senior Team Leader provides oversight and direct management of a team of Reorg Associates that perform all routine and sophisticated functions associated with the announcement and processing of Voluntary Reorganization events and handle exception processing as appropriate within guidelines defined by the management team. The incumbent coordinates assignments and workflow and is responsible for staff development, mentor and performance management. Your Primary Responsibilities
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Determine general division of workload, delegates, reviews, monitors, and approves staff outputs.
- Supervises day-to-day activities of a designated team
- Executes many of the manual controls throughout the lifecycle of the event (i.e. "checker process") and identifies/addresses exception conditions
- Reviews final documentation and approves allocation of entitlements
- Acts as the initial point of escalation for problem resolution for routine issues and issues resulting from outstanding or nonstandard events
- Coordinates activities related to employee happiness, diversity, trust, communication and partnership
- Coaches staff and covers all aspects of performance management; Coordinates staff development, cross training efforts and on-the-job training for new staff
- Works with various partners including Agents, Issuers, Counsel, Exchanges, other Depositories and Participants to define processing parameters and insure timely allocation
- Assists management on automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Proven track record to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify operational risks and 'red flags', and to connect with staff, senior management, and customers.
- PC skills and general knowledge of mainframe applications.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, mentoring, and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.