If interested, please send resume to TJ:
Experience and skills:
EA experience with strong hands-on Solution Architecture skills, especially in the Application & Integration space. HealthCare knowledge & experience a plus, as well as an understanding of health care plans and HMOs. Proven ability to influence across an organization and lead change without direct authority.
This role requires a strategic & hands-on leader focused on delivering enterprise business value. The role will act as the bridge between Strategic leadership, IT leadership, IT Architects, and the SMEs to ensure that Corporate Strategy and goals are executed as planned. The Enterprise Architect will work in a focus area which may include: Information, Security, Infrastructure, or Application.
The role is responsible for architecting & designing enterprise-grade cross-functional solutions in support of emerging vertically integrated business vision. The role will bring a strong architecture skill & mindset that will promote a loosely coupled approach for reuse of enterprise assets & designing of new assets with future reuse/leverage as a consideration. You will ensure compliance with enterprise standards & practices, leverage & aid building of approved technology assets & data, identify & assess cross-functional project dependencies & help plan execution sequencing via roadmaps, help drive Build vs. Buy due diligence & decisioning.
What they will do
• Be a trusted advisor to senior IT & project leadership. Provide informed advice and support to senior leadership on overall capabilities & value delivery.
• Work cross-functionally to understand & champion the lineage between strategy & goals.
• Understand & analyze the business requirements, define target state, evaluate against current state to identify gaps, and then drive to build solutions to deliver comprehensive solutions.
• Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy) along with requirements and other EA viewpoints to lead collaboration in development of enterprise-wide solutions and find the optimal balance between project goals & enterprise.
• Assist with governance activities associated with ensuring overall Enterprise Architecture standards and compliance.
• Collaborate across functional areas like provider network, operations, medical management, sales, & more.
• Be responsible for building effective working relationships, making sound decisions, and successfully managing changes.
• Serve as a subject matter expert or education point of contact across multiple domains to guide technology and strategy decisions; and communicate enterprise-wide issues to team and decision makers.
• Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology and roadmaps, models, including solution patterns, to drive the project delivery.
• Define key solution portfolios, reference architecture, and best practices by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines and ensure they are managed.
What you'll bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or four (4) years' experience in information technology or architect position.
• Ten (10) years' experience in IT architecture design and implementation with at least five (5) years' experience in area of specialty.
• Three (3) years' experience in project solution architecture, data integration & design
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments with knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
• Ability to translate business and technology needs into solution architecture requirements and apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
• Prior HealthCare knowledge & experience (preferred).
• Knowledge or experience working in Agile project methodologies.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
• Respected leadership skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or