Zachary Piper Solutions
is currently seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Engineer
to support our NCIS
contract in Quantico, VA
. The Cyber IA Engineer
will be responsible for the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions.
Candidates must have minimum Secret clearance to be considered, and ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SCI. This program will upgrade Secret level clearances to Top Secret.
Team Schedule: Mondays - Fridays: Half remote /Half on-site Responsibilities
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system architectures.
- Develops, reviews and implements security test plans and procedures.
- Initiates, prepares, processes and monitors DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 3 - 7+ years of experience in the systems security discipline, preferably with specific emphasis on Information Assurance practices.
- Experience in the development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Certification and Accreditation plans (C&A)
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), training and experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanning and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools
- Required: DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (ex. Security +)
- $110k - $125k (If you have a Secret Clearance)
- $120k - $135k (If you have a Top Secret Clearance)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday