Minimum Required Skills:
XML, SGML, ISO 9001, HTML, Arbortext, Adobe Acrobat
If you are a SGML and XML Specialist with at least a year experience, please read on!
We are an award winning company based in Oklahoma City with a long history. A lot of our work focuses on Engineering, Data Management, Technical Publications and much more for our Department of Defense clients worldwide. Currently, we are on the hunt for a SGM and XML Specialist who can handle content for technical manuals in SGML and XML. If you are Interested in joining a small and prominent company that has three centuries of collective experience, then apply immediately.
What You Will Be Doing
- Will be providing Quality control for Technical manuals
- Writing and formatting tech manuals with SGML and XML
- Supporting submission of tech manuals with reports and documents
- Use our content management system to finalize submission of data
- Working in a team Enviorment solving problems together in a deadline enviornment
What You Need for this Position
Must have a current Secret level security clearance and be willing to work in that environment***
Nice to have experience
- Adobe Acrobat
- Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality management systems
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($40K - $60K DOE)
- 10 paid days off, 10 paid holidays days and 7 sick days!
- Health benefits
- Small Family who cares about you
- Company Outings
- Room for growth
- 401(k) matchingSo, if you are a SGML and XML Specialist with experience, and are looking to join a small company, while wanting to develop your skills with a prominent experienced team, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.