Minimum Required Skills:
Systems, Linux, Cloud, Python, XML, SQL, Database, STK, Google Earth, Testing
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer, read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We specialize in mission planning, scheduling, and space situational awareness for the aerospace industry in aerial/satellite imaging and space/ground networking.
2. Our superior software products create better plans faster with fewer resources, more insight, and less risk.
3. We seek a talented Systems Engineer to design and test web, mobile, and desktop applications for aerospace mission planning and scheduling.
What You Will Be Doing
You will work in small development teams on all aspects of the development life cycle including requirements, design, documentation, testing, and deployment. They will interact directly with customers and have the potential to attend domestic and international conferences. Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or as part of a team are required. They will interact internally with Senior Management, Software Engineers and Systems Engineers.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience with requirements and test development.
- 2+ years experience in aerospace software development.
- Strong experience in full software development life cycle.
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Automated test experience.
- Web application architecture and framework systems engineering.
- Mobile application system engineering experience.
- Distributed / parallel / cloud computing (SOA, virtualization)
- Scripting experience (e.g. python)
- SQL, Relational Database Design, Access
- Satellite Tool Kit /Systems Tool Kit (STK)
- Google Earth
What's In It for You
- $80k - $100k Annual Salary
- Comprehensive health coverage.
- Three weeks vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- 401(k) & profit-sharingSo, if you are an experienced Systems Engineer, apply now!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.