Job Number: R0138988
Power Platform Software Engineer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a solution that will have a positive impact? As a Power Platform Software Engineer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced Agile environment. We're looking for an engineer with the skills needed to build new services from vision to production-ready system with an interest in supporting Healthcare.
We need a mid-level Power Platform engineer with extensive experience in out-of-the-box SharePoint development and configuration, Microsoft Teams integration, and Power Platform expertise. You will create engaging customer experiences using front-end development technologies that leverage the modern experience in SharePoint online. You'll make use of everything that the Power Platform has to offer as you transform how customers interact in a digital workspace. You'll work on projects that meet challenges in the IC, collaborating with your team to build automated business processes and sites in SharePoint and M365 with user centric design. You'll apply your expertise in web development best practices to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front-end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with implementing Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with Business Analytics
- Experience with reports developed within SSRS or PowerBI
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Ability to integrate Microsoft apps
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with integration services, including SSIS packages, KingswaySoft, Tibco Scribe, Azure Data Factory and Power Automate
- Experience with developing Azure technologies, including WebApps, Functions, and LogicApps
- Experience with developing plug-ins and custom workflow assemblies
- Experience with modern authentication and authorization protocols, including OAuth and OpenID
- Experience with setting up and configuring new organizations for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ability to talk with clients at all levels within an organization
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Power Platform Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
#LI-AH1, DH1, ID16-C