ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Informatica Developer with experience in the Banking Industry. This is a 12 months Contract t opportunity and is located in Piscataway, NJ. Our client is a leading Banking company.
Top Skills: Informatica, Oracle/SQL Server database, Shell/Bash Scripting
Please review the job description below:
• Requires 5+ years of development experience in Informatica / ETL Tools
• Minimum of 5+ years with Informatica Power Center 9.x or above designing, developing, testing, and debugging.
• Minimum of 5+ years of development experience in Oracle, SQL Server, or another industry accepted database platform.
• Minimum of 2+ years in Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Business Intelligence delivery
• Minimum of 2+ years of Linux / shell scripting complementary with Informatica
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in job scheduling using Autosys or another industry accepted scheduling tool
• Minimum of 3+ years in Data Analysis
• Hands on Informatica Components (Designer, Monitor, and Repository Manager& Workflow Manager) using Informatica PowerCenter 9.x.
• Experience in Creating Low level and high level Design Artifacts.
• Proven experience in designing and building integrations supporting standard data warehousing data models star schema, snow flake and different Normalization Forms.
• Ability to present technical concepts to senior level business stakeholders.
• Ability to provide end to end technical guidance on the software development life cycle (requirements through implementation).
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Impeccable Communication skills – verbal and written.
• Should be a self-motivated worker.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, team-player.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
• Experience in working in a global technology development model.
• Effectively deal with multiple deadline-driven, customer-sensitive projects and tasks.
• Strong time management and task prioritization
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
IT and Industry certifications: