Immediate need for a Job title Maximo Business/Technical Analyst experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is contract position for the New Brunswick, NJ location. Please review the job description below:
JOB ID #22-48084
10 years with configuring Maximo
10 years with gathering business requirements for technical Implementations
10 years with Maximo Functional and Technical expertise
5 years with understanding of the business processes Maximo support
3 years with building data migration to Maximo
3 years with 21 CFR part 11
The Maximo Business Analyst will provide leadership and support in delivering technology and information solutions that enhance productivity, lower costs, and improve information delivery for corporate global maintenance operations. This person will work closely with business staff and the IT department to define and implement effective technology solutions to meet business requirements.
• All responsibilities assume a full working knowledge of Maximo Enterprise Asset Management Software and related business process (Maintenance and Calibration)
• Develop requirements, strategy, and scope for migration of data from various corporate asset management systems to support a Maximo Application Suite implementation.
• Document and define business functions, technical and process specifications, and reporting requirements
• Encouraging innovation, identifying opportunities, and sharing best practices to improve productivity and data quality
• Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders.
• Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any issues
• Collaborate with others SME’s in the company to identify the best paths forward when developing solutions and resolving issues
• The Maximo Business Analyst is responsible for meeting with the client to determine requirements and documenting the requirements according to the company's needs
• Responsible for developing Functional Specification documents according to corporate standards/requirements
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
• Master's Degree and 10 years of Maximo experience OR
• Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of Maximo experience OR
• Associate's Degree and 10 years of Maximo experience OR
• Certificate, Diploma or Degree in engineering, business, information technology, or computer science from a recognized public or private program and/or 3+ years of relevant experience
• Exposure to the following software is considered a benefit: Maximo, Other EAM / CMMS / maintenance software.
• 10+ years of experience with Maximo. This includes prior experience with Maximo 7.6 or newer
• Prior experience working with Maximo Life Sciences a plus.
• Prior experience working with Maximo in the Life Sciences industry a plus.
• Knowledge of validation requirements within regulated industries.
• Knowledge of non-Maximo asset management applications a plus.
• Ability to gather and document requirements and approach to migrate data from asset management systems to Maximo.
• Prior experience designing and building a data migration to Maximo. This includes identification and handling of gaps in data needed by Maximo which are not in source systems.
• Ability to gather and document business requirements for Maximo application and translate into Maximo technical solutions through direct interaction with the business.
• Prior experience configuring Maximo to meet business requirements.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability and willingness to solve complex challenges
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.