**** Can get you more than $100/Hr. Only for a Rockstar in Mule ****
Java Architect / Sr. Java Developer
The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of business services, using Java /Java EE, while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle for high-volume, low-latency applications.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Should have at least 8 years of Hands-On experience in developing applications using Core Java features.
- Expert level experience in designing high-available, high-volume, and low-latency software architecture and solutions for enterprise-grade applications.
- Hands-on experience with OOAD, Design & Architectural patterns
- Need strong multi-threading & Concurrency experience
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- Strong experience in Messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
- Strong experience with Rule Engines (ODM preferred)
- Worked on preparing the technical specification document, high-level and low-level design documents.
- Proven experience in translating business problems into solution concepts.
- Communicate, collaborate and work efficiently in a global environment.
- Domain expertise in Finance
- Development knowledge of working within an Agile framework
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design and passionate for building algorithms and solving practical real-world problems