IT Staffing Account Manager Atlanta, Georgia
BravoTECH, a four-time winner of Inc. Magazine fastest growing IT staffing and consulting firms, is seeking an Account Manager to manage an existing Fortune 500 account in Atlanta, GA. Are you looking for the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing IT Staffing firms in the country? Do you want to work with a world-class Recruiting team? Do you want to work for a company that has 25+ years in IT Staffing? Would you like to spend most of your week building relationships and entertaining clients? If you do, this might be the right job for you! The Role:
The Account Manager will be responsible for growing an existing Fortune 500 account by building relationships with IT leaders and partnering with our internal Recruiters to identify top talent for our client. This position requires someone to be self-motivated and have the ability to manage their daily schedule effectively. This is a high outbound activity role which will require significant calls, emails and LinkedIn InMail' s every day. What BravoTECH Can Offer You:
- A farming opportunity to grow and expand our book of business with an existing client and start closing deals in your first week!
- A fully remote position with the ability to work from home, but in person client visits are required daily
- Expense budget to entertain clients
- An industry-leading, tenured Recruiting team with a proven track record of finding top talent!
- Base salary plus an extremely competitive and unlimited commission plan
- Excellent culture that has resulted in some of the longest internal tenure in all of staffing!
- Reimbursement for mileage, cell phone and home internet
- Annual Presidents Club trip awarded to top performers
- Continued education and training in technology and sales and recruiting techniques
- Collaborative work environment
- 2+ years of IT Staffing experience (Sales or Recruiting)
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, in-person, over the phone and via email
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience