What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Global Solutions helps set solution strategies, provides subject matter expertise, and establishes pricing standards within their respective markets and regions. By creating a long-range view of our products and services across all markets, we ensure TransUnion stays ahead of opportunities and trends.
US FS Solutions leads product strategy and innovation for this market and is part of the Global Solutions horizontal. As a part of this team, you will work closely with its partners and stakeholders in the Market vertical, Global Solution Strategy and the Global Technology team to bring value-add products that are targeted to needs-based segments focused on solving their specific business problems. This team is in the 'frontlines' with our business partners and will be responsible for creating and activating market-back go-to-market strategies.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years post-undergraduate experience with a strong record of accomplishment in top-tier consulting, firms with project management experience
- Strategy/corporate development experience at a top company strongly considered as well
- Experience in information services, financial services, insurance or digital industries preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Highly organized, excellent project management abilities
- Advanced fluency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- MBA or relevant Master's degree is a plus
- Collaborates with the broader product team on product strategy/innovation, go to market strategies (including commercialization), ongoing product health and maintenance;
- Recommends aspects of product vision, business prioritization and roadmap; supports the development of business cases
- Spends time with clients capturing VOC and applying design thinking principles to understand their problems and needs; supports Product Managers in writing comprehensive product epics and defining solution intent and high-level capabilities
- Participates in Agile ceremonies, influences PI Objectives and Release content aligned to business objectives
- Supports the successful roll-out of new products to Market & Sales teams, supports the development and delivery of comprehensive product training
- Monitors and analyzes product financials, KPIs, customer feedback, and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses and opportunities in any part of product delivery
- Manages overall product health including the business prioritization of backlog, ongoing product support and product sunset strategies
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work -related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Product Management