Kellton Tech is a full-service software development company, offering end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting and product development services in Web, SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), ERP-BPM, and IoT space Our methodology of inventing infinite possibilities with technology helps us develop best in-class and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Currently Kellton Tech is looking for talented resources for one of our listed client. Below are the position details:
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Malden, MA 02148
Duration: 12 Months (Contract)
- The Senior .NET Software developer is responsible for collaborating with the EOE/DESE/EEC/DHE Organization, Project Managers, Architect, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance, in the process of creating software deliverables and artifacts.
- As a member of the team, you must adhere to the organization’s methodologies and standards, and propose improvements based on software development best practices.
- Daily usage of the following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017/19, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Participation in full software development lifecycle including requirements analysis and design, working closely with analyst, design and QA personnel
- Strong knowledge in multi-tier Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Solid understanding of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Proactively raise issues and offer solutions.
- Participate in daily Kanban meeting to discuss current tasks and status.
- Submit weekly status reports.
Education and Experience Level
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a major in software engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of tools and processes used in the Software Development Lifecycle Process.
- Proven record of accomplishment working on large-scale projects with diverse stakeholders and with cross-functional teams.
- 7+ years of experience as a full stack ASP.NET using VB.Net Web Forms and C#/MVC.
- 7+ years of experience hands-on knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
- 5+ years working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with accessibility laws and WCAG 2.1 compliance.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with responsive web design/development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Experience with legacy EEC applications
- Experience with Standards Navigator
- Excellent written/verbal communication & documentation skills.
- Experience related to K-12 education/curriculum standards would be a plus.
- Experience with cloud solutions/technologies, specifically AWS is also a plus.
- Ability to adjust to changing situations to address emergencies, program changes, or production requirements.
Apply: Interested candidates can apply with their detailed word formatted resume along with their contact information\availability to
Phone (off) - x 1113
Thanks for all your time!