If you thrive working in a fast-paced, close-knit development group, and have 2 years of development in a .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server environment this is a great opportunity for you to join this industry-leading software/tech company!
Hybrid Schedule (Remote / Onsite) | 6-Month Contract Right-to-Hire | Mulberry, Florida
One of the premier companies in Polk County, Florida is seeking a junior-to-mid-level developer to join their team. This is a contract right-to-hire position.
Company meetings will be held at Mulberry, FL office. Seeking local/regional candidates, at this time.
U.S. Citizens or holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
As a Software Developer, You will:
- Develop and maintain complex software programs and interfaces to enhance systems integration, application functionality, and reporting capabilities.
- Work as a developer on the technical project team to assure successful project completion.
- Document and demonstrate solutions through technical documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in procedures
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Assure quality and efficient design, including exception management, error handling, supportability, and reliability
- Monitor, resolve and communicate the status of outstanding defects/change requests
- Assist in the transition of system updates into the production environment.
- Estimate size and implementation of backlog items, translate into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Work with Project Manager, Product Owners, and principal developers to iteratively create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements
To Be Considered You Must Have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a software developer in the .NET ecosystem
- Knowledge of C#,.ASP.NET, and MVC
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with GiT version control
- Blazor WASM (WebAssembly) experience is a plus
For more information please contact Sue Graves, Senior Technical Recruiter