QTC Medical Group has a Physician opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide basic medical and Primary Care Physician support.
- Provide general medicine care to include, but not limited to, review labs, review EKGs, cover sick calls and provide medical coverage as needed.
- Access patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide vaccinations, Technical Systems Testing (TS) Interpretation and preventative health consultancy.
- Maintain patient records through electronic medical record documentation.
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least two years of clinical experience
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- 2 year(s): Clinical experience
- Doctor of Medicine or better
Licenses & Certifications Required
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization