Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Information Technology Group, Cloud Platform Engineering (CPE) provides DTCC Businesses with innovative and reliable infrastructure services, leveraging the global and diverse expertise of our workforce to reduce risk and improve the efficiency, performance, stability, security, and quality of our platforms. The Solution Design Services team takes business requirements and translates them into technical functional designs across platform Technology stacks, including server infrastructure, virtualization, storage, networking and operating systems. The Lead Platform Engineer is focused on the Private Cloud and must have a strong automation and orchestration background.
- Review of outcomes and Documentation of orchestration flows
- Propose innovative/standard orchestration flows to achieve outcome
- Participate in project planning processes and identify technical requirements
- Create technical design specifications and assists in sizing technical requirements
- Act as Private Cloud SME on projects focused on multi-tenant, dedicated private, public, and multi-site solutions heavily focused on RESTful APIs
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable automation solution
- Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of automation solutions
- Conduct POCs to demo new ideas and help solidify technical direction.
- Maintain and improve effective partnerships with the Build, Operations, and Engineering teams to drive service improvement
- Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice (e.g., Agile, DevOps, Cloud)
- Support and/or execute testing efforts across the life cycle.
- Ensure the adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 years' experience managing infrastructure
- Experience with delivering Infrastructure as Code Capabilities
- Functional knowledge of DevSecOps principles
- Strong Documentation skills
- Data driven Automation expertise
- Intense focus on Data Quality and Use of systems of Record to drive standardization and automation
- vRO Orchestration
- Angular Web Development
- SQL knowledge
- Understanding of networking concepts such as routing protocols and OSI layer model
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.