We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Scrum Master to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, development and operations roles, including experience with transformational efforts
- Experience with
- Strong Database skills, with RDBMS (E.g., Oracle, SQL) as well as modern relational and unstructured data sources (like NoSQL), including cloud services (AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure). Hands on experience using tools is strongly preferred
- Experience with Tools (or similar) such as Hadoop Stack, Airflow, Kafka, NiFi, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, ElasticSearch (ELK), JSON, Parquet, Avro and other Data Storage formats, Tableau, Superset and other Visualization Tools, Apache Atlas, and other Data-centric Apache Packages
- Knowledge of Design Patterns for Software and Data Engineering.
- Experience in on-prem and hybrid cloud infrastructure, including service and cost optimization
- Experience with production and analytics data, batch and real time / streaming, etc.