We are looking for Business Analyst for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Boston, MA/ Princeton, NJ
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA/Princeton, NJ
Position type: C2C/W2
Job length: long term
- Understanding of investment banking portfolio management, trading, compliance, analytics in FI INDEX
- Senior Business analyst or QA Analyst with experience in implementing Charles River IMS and extensive asset management experience especially trading/cash/new mandates workflows.
- Experience translating functional business requirements to technical specifications (preferably in the finance, accounting, derivative or portfolio management sectors)
- Finance, Investments, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Construction, Front office compliance, Risk Management and major Capital Markets Exposure.
- Agile knowledge, Project management, ability to manage high profile programs.
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a large IT Team with multiple stakeholders and should have demonstrated good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment with front line portfolio managers
- A strong demonstrable record of customer service. The consultant will need to understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The consultant must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in clear, logical and concise manner.
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- Candidate with recent experience in QA for from office applications especially a Portfolio Construction tool.
- Candidate with Manual testing, SQL knowledge, Expertise in UI automation and database automation tools like UFT and Python,
- Performance tools experience like JMeter Proficient in Excel Macros & knowledge in Java; Must be experienced with all aspects of test life cycle - writing test plans and cases, test execution, defect triage, reports and metrics.
Skills: SQL, UFT, Python, Capital market Exposure, UI automation, trading