Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide-all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com .
This position is for an Office 365 Sharepoint Engineer to join the PCG EXT Productivity Applications team. This role plays a vital role in designing and delivering solutions to make our customers more agile and productive; emphasizing collaboration and work-flow improvements. You will have the opportunity to lead complex architecture and design sessions for Office 365 applications, planning for both business and technical requirements and assist with product roadmap development.
• Design, implement and maintain SharePoint Online environment and solutions
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to enable new business capabilities
• Assist in developing intelligent search capabilities
• Assist in the creation of governance for content ownership, privacy, retention, rights
• Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards
• Provide application support interacting directly with the end-users
• Mentor junior colleagues to promote cross-training.
• Create training and learning content to promote adoption of new services and capabilities
• 3 to 5 years of experience with Sharepoint Online
• Strong knowledge of site taxonomy and search
• Knowledge of Azure Information Protection, Retention, DLP Policies
• Knowledge of PowerAutomate (Flow), PowerApps
• Knowledge of Active Direct, Azure Active Directory
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills with an acumen for speaking with business leaders
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skill