Fairhaven, MA Description:
Hope you are doing well!
If interested, please send your updated resume at Job Title: Senior Network Administrator Location: 333 Bridge Street Fairhaven, MA 02719 (Hybrid) Duration: Permanent position Job Description:
The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for the design and planning of the Global Network LAN and WAN infrastructure. This role will oversee the operation of Local Area and Wide Area Networks to ensure optimal performance. He/she will coordinate local and remote network hardware installations and operations. Responsibilities:
• Provide technical expertise in the architecture, planning, design, and operation of the global, data and voice communication systems. Including Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), wireless and voice networks.
• Implements, configures, troubleshoots, analyzes, and supports the global network. Responsible for maintaining network stability, performance, and reliability.
• Communicate relevant network control activities with IS management and non-IS management, who are affected by the performance of the network.
• Repair, and replace faulty network communications equipment located in all corporate locations. This includes wiring closets, datacenter communications racks, MDF, IDF, PBX, and wireless access points
• Maintains network equipment inventories and develops appropriate network documentation.
• Provides technical support to disaster recovery operations. Requirements:
• BS or BA in Computer Science or related Major required.
• Recommended Certifications: Cisco CCNP, CCIE
• 5+ years professional networking design and support experience.
• Proven experience configuring and supporting both LAN and WAN environments.
• Experience with routing protocols including BGP, HSRP, EIGRP, DMVPN, CDP, MPLS, and SMTP.
• Experience working with cloud hosting providers, such as AWS and/or Azure.
• Experience with Cisco networking equipment.
• Demonstrated solid project management experience skills Thanks & Regards,Indrajeet Sawant Executive The Judge Group
151 South Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Ext.: 318 || (US) || Toll-free 1 || www.judge.com Celebrating 50 Years of Success Click to learn more about Judge's Technology , Talent & Learning Solutions people
powered business solutions Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com