This company provides software to large banks for check cashing risk assessment. They're looking for a Full stack .Net Engineer to work on growing and revamping their risk assessment platform, as well as a brand new project.
You'll be working in C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net, SQL, and React. The company offers a tight knit, collaborative culture, modern tech stacks, interesting projects, and growth potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional web application development
- Experienced in C#, .Net (ASP.Net/Core a plus)
- Experienced in SQL
- Exposure to Rest APIs (building a plus)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to cloud environments (Azure a plus, also AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in finance, banking, risk assessment, or related industries/fields
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Frontend (React)
- 80% Backend (C#, .Net Core, SQL)
- Hands on full stack development
- Work well both with the team, as well as independently
- Clearly and consistently communicate questions, concerns, and suggestions
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.