What does a great Senior Network Engineer of Network Security Analytics
do at Fiserv?
You'll be an authority who leads engineering efforts in securing our digital assets, data, and applications that are deployed in the cloud and on-prem. You'll work independently with internal and external clients as well as senior management on detection, prevention, response, and mitigation of emerging cyber threats/attacks targeting at the Fiserv global networks.
We need a guide who can design and implement a network security architectural framework taking into consideration standard methodologies and compliance requirements. No two days will be the same as you identify and implement defense-in-depth network analytics technologies and solutions. You'll ensure the best security practices, and provide technical consulting on the use of firewall, access control, intrusion detection and prevention, malware analysis, and threat correlation.
We need someone who can:
- Monitor, collect, correlate, and identify security related logs, events, and data at different layers.
- Perform research to identify and analyzing emerging threats and attacks.
- Perform as an expert with broad and in-depth knowledge of network security challenges, technologies, tools, and standard methodologies.
Requirements For Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years of related IT experience with job responsibilities tied to networking
- Expert knowledge of network protocols, OS, and/or cloud security
- Experience with network security and analytics
Preferred Qualifications for Considerations:
- Knowledge of PCI and other industry compliance standards
- Experience with network protocol analysis, and malware analysis
- Coding experience with Python or other languages
- Foundations of full network protocol stack
- Experience with IDS/IPS (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Snort), and firewalls
- Experience with an analytics tool set (Symantec Analytics, RSA NetWitness, DarkTrace, ExtraHop, Verizon ProtectWise)
Who We Are:
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 48,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Learn more about Fiserv!
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 48,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.