Customer Service Lead needed for a direct placement opportunity, onsite with our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Support the operations team in all aspects of program management including data entry, reporting, program set up, and development.
- Manage the communications with bank and clients.
- Interact with card provider at program level to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Perform card services, review applications, and handle card distribution, reissuance, and suspensions.
- Respond timely and effectively to customer requests.
- Review ongoing performance results to targets. Take corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed.
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly, and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Create, analyze, and maintain reports; Keep detailed reports and provide analysis to management.
- Responsible for providing consistent high quality customer service to customers.
- Research, respond, and process cardholder requests including statements, closures, admin, and refunds.
- Monitor Decline Reports for possible violations and / or fraudulent attempts.
- Provide subject matter expertise and demonstrate extensive, in-depth knowledge of all of our client's Prepaid products, policies, and procedures.
- 3 - 5 Years in Card Services, Payment Operations or Banking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Knowledge of card management, on-line security, settlement and processing system strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of network operating rules.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented, innovative, and comfortable working with a team.
- Be able to quickly learn processing system(s).
- Excellent organization, written / verbal communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Good follow-up and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and self-assured; hands-on problem solver.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses. #cb