Job Number: R0124333
Cyber Security Threat Analyst, Senior
Participate in threat actor-based investigations, creatine new detection methodology and provide expert support to incident response and monitoring functions. Detect, disrupt and eradicate threat actors from enterprise networks. Use data analysis, threat intelligence and cutting-edge security te chn ologies. Analyze attacker te chn iques, tools and procedures; participate in hunting missions using threat intelligence. Perform analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect and eradicate threat actors in client networks. Provide expert analytic investigation support of large scale and complex security incidents. Perform analysis of security incidents for further enhancement of alert catalog, and continuously improve processes for use across multiple detection sets for more efficient client IT security operations. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with operational security
- Experience with malware analysis, APT / Crimeware ecosystems, or analysis
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with exploit kits, cyber threat intelligence, sof tware vulnerabilities and exploitation, data analysis
- Experience with Snort, Bro or other network int rus ion detection tools
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX and Windows operation systems
- Knowledge of the Splu nk search language, search te chn iques, alerts, dashboards and report building
- Knowledge of the TCP / IP networking stack and network te chn ologies
- Knowledge of full packet capture, PCAP analysis and accompanying tools
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .
Compe nsa tion:
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $90,000 to $150,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, #LI-Remote, DH1, ID15-CMCL