CONTRACT: Security Analyst III in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted 09/15/21CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SECURITY ANALYST III in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
This role is for a digital content strategist supporting the Bank line of business. We're specifically looking for candidates with a strong writing background and 3+ years professional experience.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS Principal Expectations:
- Understand Ally's control environment and build effective tests against identified controls.
- Perform testing for IT/IS controls which includes assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the control structure and compliance with policies and standards
- Document test results and provide support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Draft testing observations and provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Review management action plans to assess effectiveness of proposed remediation and appropriateness of the timeline
- Identify emerging technology risks and lead the dialog among stakeholders to ensure that these risks are considered for entry into the IT risk register
- Identify integration points across teams and facilitate discussions to ensure alignment of milestones, deliverables, and key tasks
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal business partners and Business Line Executive Leadership
- Engage directly with Business Line to understand business offerings, processes and procedures; work effectively with Business Line associates while maintaining independence necessary to fulfill IPRM's review and testing responsibilities
- Monitor and drive Information Technology's adherence to enterprise policies
- Establish processes and cadences for independent monitoring and testing of Information Technology's controls and processes and drive timely execution and completion of IPRM monitoring and testing responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver presentations to IT and IPRM management as appropriate
- Escalate and report technology and operational risks concerns as necessary
- 2-4 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control, IT Risk Management, or Information Security
- Experience in the banking industry, preferred
- Ability to interact with a variety of internal and external people in a professional manner that creates confidence in his/her knowledge and abilities and helps foster mutually satisfactory resolution to risk gaps and issues.
- Knowledge and experience in performing assessments aligned with regulatory standards
- Knowledge of and experience with developing and implementing risk management related processes
- Strong detail orientation with ability to research, compile, and report on data
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively synthesize and communicate ideas and insights across the organization, including with executive leadership
- Organized, energetic, motivated, and action-oriented
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, ability to establish priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an evolving and dynamic environment (agile based)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint