New York City, NY Description:
Our prestigious client is seeking to hire Eagle Investment Accounting Business Analyst for a full-time position with salary plus benefits to join their team. This BA should have good domain knowledge of Capital Markets and Fund Accounting, preferably with Eagle Investment Fund Accounting package. Sound Interesting? Let's discuss this next career move for you.
• At least 5+ years of experience with Eagle Investment Accounting Software
At least 5+ years an IT Business Analyst in Capital Markets
• Domain knowledge in Capital Markets and Fund Accounting
• Experience in writing business requirements and mapping them to system requirements specifications.
• Experience in project status tracking, resource allocation and management, conducting process and system studies.
• Experience coordinating with team members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance, etc.
• Knowledge of Eagle MC, Eagle STAR Web Panels, STAR Scheduler, STAR Reports, Eagle PACE OLAP/Advance Reports, Uploaders, Exporters, SRM
• Knowledge on DataStage, Control-M, Service-now, UNIX/PERL Scripting is added advantage.
• Strong Oracle PL/SQL Knowledge.
CONTACT Diane Havelock, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 917-453-0137 Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com