Data & Analytics Product Manager - Commercial Excellence - Remote
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic global companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Recent acquisitions have made us the largest hand-tool, accessory and power tool manufacturer in the world.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You willhelp drive a large-scale data analytics transformation within SBD. This opportunity will provide a great deal of company-wide exposure and professional growth. You will navigate ambiguity to identify opportunities to will bring an enterprise-wide application of analytics and data science to drive business value.
You also have:
What You'll Do
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity that leads you to ask questions and learn at an accelerated pace
- Acute strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to influence and persuade, build consensus, drive and energize teams
- Willingness to advocate for the improved data, systems, and processes
- Ability to connect the dots and anticipate future needs
- Strong teaming skills, collaborative style and commitment to continuous professional growth
- Apply superior judgment as it pertains to prioritizing work for yourself and others and escalating roadblocks when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to partner with on various projects and teams while interfacing with business stakeholders to ensure value delivery
- Solid understanding of business functions and common data sources / models e.g., Sales, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing including predictive maintenance, Operations including supply chain, sourcing and logistics.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related field
- Master's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Management, Business Analytics, or other related field preferred
- Experience working on business analytics projects preferred
As a Data & Analytics Product Manager - Commercial Excellence, you'll be part of our Data & Analytics team working remotely.Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Lead analytics projects that drive world class analytics throughout the organization.
- Workwith business partners and IT to ensure stable and solid pipelines and platforms to/from analytics systems and applications
- Work with business leaders to drive tangible, measurable business results from analytics
- Leadthe day-to-day execution of projects that deliver analytics capability as a strategic competency for SBD.
- Bringto bear the knowledge, skills, tools, and technology on behalf of the organization to educate your business partners and to develop novel, data-centric solutions that help foster a data-driven culture.
- Partner with business leaders on data analytics use cases to drive the understanding and adoption of advanced analytics within the business.
- Drive data science and advanced analytics solutions that bring the right access to the right data and insights at all times.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of projects that develop and maintain novel solutions and capabilities for delivering Advanced Analytics solutions. Execution includes gaining an understanding of the business, asking questions, identifying data needs, scavenging for data, working with internal development team to develop project plan, conducting daily stand-ups, preparing and communicating status updates, ensuring smooth development and delivery of analytics products
- Lead projects that deploy advanced analytics to improve and transform core processes across all of Stanley Black and Decker's businesses with a specific focus on Commercial Excellence including but not limited to: Product Portfolio Optimization, Pricing, Margin, Customer Segmentation, Channel Optimization, Sales Force Optimization, Market Coverage, Sales Process Optimization
- Solicit and rationalize ideas and features
- Define a product roadmap for Commercial Excellence that drives transformation and delivers measurable value
- Estimate work effort required to deliver specific bodies of work
- Partner with stakeholders to define high level areas of opportunity that align to enterprise direction
- Brainstorm potential technical solutions that meet business needs, deliver value, and enable scale
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.