Remote Digital Analyst Opening!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Digital Analyst
This is a 1+ year contract
position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Michaela Forbes, Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Position:
Digital Analyst Apex Job ID:
1120323 Location: Remote Rate:
1+ Year Contract Position Description:
The candidate will be responsible for helping define all data collection requirements and load rules for all third-party integrations. All third party configurations will be managed and integrated by the solution architecture team in conjunction with engineering. This team will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the data for all downstream marketing and analytics tools. This person will work on a team of architects that build and maintain measurement requirements and standards across the entire organization. Required Skills:
- Help define data collection requirements for all aspects of digital properties with a focus on measuring product features across multiple platforms.
- Work with various engineering teams to ensure proper instrumentation and federation.
- Create and maintain an inventory of third-party tags that includes implementation status, configuration settings and down-stream use cases.
- Integrate any required third-party tags with the existing data layer.
- Responsible for any and all data investigation tasks related to anomalies or measurement methodology changes.
- Will regularly engage and build relationships with data stakeholders to ensure end-to-end coverage of requirements.
- Assists data end users with interpretation of all existing and new meta data/metrics.
- Rigorously ensure that all necessary data is collected at the appropriate points, and that it is organized and usable by all stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Data Platform team to structure and define all data transformations and processing logic.
- 3-5 years of experience in data collection or an analytics instrumentation role.
- Experience working with a tag management or data federation tool (Ensighten, mParticle, Tealium or Adobe Launch)
- Must be proficient writing measurement requirements for digital analytics tools like Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with web diagnostic tools like CharlesProxy, Fiddler, HTTPFox or Firebug.
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit! Perks:
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.