Security Data Analyst
6 month contract
Atlanta, GA (remote role)
What will you be doing?
Data Analysis / Programmer responsible for data analysis for the vulnerability management team that hunts for and prioritizes vulnerabilities that could lead to a breach of confidentiality, integrity or availability of sensitive information. This person will provide data analysis and data visualization, take the data and present it to a wide variety of audiences.
• Perform research and analysis of scheduled and on demand cloud vulnerability assessments and post results
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Some experience working in cybersecurity or information security desired
• Demonstrated experience with at least one scripting or object-oriented programming languages, such as PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• Familiarity with creating complex queries. Splunk or SQL preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• The personality traits, work habits, and social skills necessary to work effectively within a dynamic and highly operational broadcast environment
• Exemplary personal and professional integrity
• Experience working with JSON and/or XML preferred
• Experience with Brinqa or other data visualization tool desired
Please contact email@example.com or 770-346-7211
Alpharetta, GA, 30009Contact