Architecture, design, development and deployment of enterprise solutions including NLP.
Demonstrated architecture experience producing end-to-end solution models rapidly with focus on non-functional requirements
* Strong UML experience is essential
* Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents
* Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition
* Strong business and technology decision making skills are required
* Must have prior experience in a technical leadership role
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
* Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
* Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is preferred, but not healthcare required
Nice to have skills
Worked with large pharmacy companies is preferred but not mandatory.
Knowledge in AI Enablement (Cognitive voice, Chatbots, NLP/NLU), and developing artificial intelligence and/or machine learning solutions
* Experience using Google Assistant, IBM Watson, or Azure tool stacks
* Knowledge of Natural language programming (NLP) and open to learn new NLU, Cognitive voice and related technologies.
* Proven experience in the architecture including lead design duties with thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
* Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects
* Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation between architecture and high level design is required
* Architecture experience required must include System Integration and platform integration
Specific to Architect • Excellent communication skills • Experience working with integration/API patterns • Experience using Rational Software Architect (RSA) • Knowledge of security patterns, token management, OAuth • Taking accountability to drive the integration design
- 7+ years of recent and relevant experience in information systems architecture and methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or leading architecture in critical programs.
- Must demonstrate technical leadership, turn vision into action, drive outcomes.