Multiple openings !!
• Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Demonstrating the ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues in multiple regions and high priority tasks simultaneously, weather working independently or with other people.
• Understanding of data analytics, presenting technical data, and ability to use data to drive decision making. Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly using highly technical and non-technical language. This means, understanding the following technical concepts:
o Rack & Stack setup, layout, leveling and power strip setup
o Switch racking and Installing Routers
o Server, storage & networking hardware
• Must be confidentially knowledgeable of data center or network center construction and systems; analytical and reporting skills;
• Must have a key understanding of the Rack and Stack processes of a data center so individuals with data technician knowledge will be highly considered.
• Experience with emerging domain server technology; ServiceNow and Aperture, as well as the basics of PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, and MS Project.