Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Conversion Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Analysis of complex Health Information technology, Medicaid Management Information System databases, reports and system processes
• Support the implementation of Statewide Medicaid Management Information System, Web Portal and integration of sub-systems
• Support and responding to complex issues impacting the Design Development Implementation (DDI) Team, in the layout, design, and reporting provided by the MMIS and Vendor subsystems.
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients' most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies "heart of the business" issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client's technology challenges.
R equired Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience.
• Must have 1+ years of experience with Data Conversion/ETL.
• Experience in Complex and high volume data warehouse projects. Experience in AWS RDS Aurora PostgreSQL, Redshift . Oracle and PostgreSQL engines are preferred.
• Experience in database conversion projects and experience in migrating & data conversion using AWS SCT & DMS . Experience in SQL
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.