One of the largest entertainment services companies in the world is looking to expand their payment team in Orange County, California by hiring a Data Engineer. This Data Engineer is going to be working on a new team focused on growth insights and analytics.
The Data Engineer needs to have 3+ years of experience in the field of Data Engineer or Data Analytics. They will need to have experience with SQL and large data sets. The Data Engineer will build ETL pipelines in a Python environment, and work with data processing frameworks like Spark.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a very well-known entertainment company, working on mission critical projects for the team! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience with Data Engineering
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with the following: Spark, Hadoop, Pandas
- Experience building ETL pipelines from scratch
- Previous experience implementing and conducting analysis using regression analysis and segmentation
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with rapid product development
- Prior experience in a consumer facing tech environment
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Pay: Up to $68/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with the possibility of conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit