Irving, TX Description: Must have experience
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data governance, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in database analytics and related tools, or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts.
- Solid understanding of key RDBMS platforms like Teradata , Hive
- Experience with data modeling.
Defines data management responsibilities within departments and determines best strategy for data governance.
Guides data owners within departments in all initiatives and strategies associated with data management.
Maps all data processes and integrations.
Develops, maintains, and enforces standard data governance policies for data collection, modification, and maintenance.
Works with data owners to resolve data issues and improve processes.
Monitors activity and data quality metrics to improve Accuracy, Consistency, Completeness, Integrity, and Timeliness.
Oversees the quality of the source data being used for data warehousing and reporting.
Creates all internal audit procedures and reporting to determine best frequency to maintain data integrity.
Analyzes, identifies, and resolves data issues while adhering to data governance standards.
Works closely with the IT to ensure alignment of data rules and the operations of all applications.
Identifies continuous improvement opportunities and recommends solutions.
Works cross-functionally to identify key initiatives and execute solutions to business problems using data analysis and advanced analytics.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com