Data Warehouse Architect/Engineer
Direct Hire Charlotte, NC
This is a newly created position at our client. They need someone who is “hands on” with Data Warehouse experience and strong Cloud experience as they use some new tools such as Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform and so forth.
Here are a few of the duties, responsibilities and requirements:
The Data Architect will assist with the design, development and implementation of the enterprise data warehouse and analytic solutions, supporting business intelligence. The position requires a resource who can take a project through the complete development cycle of needs analysis, requirements specification, design, development, testing and delivery.
Also you should have experience implementing and supporting data warehouse solutions.
The successful candidate will be a motivated problem solver with self-discipline and drive to work effectively with little or no supervision.
Must have solid communication skills and be able to collaborate well on a team.
Major Job Responsibilities(not all inclusive):
- Leverage experience in defining the future state data landscape and needed architecture for data warehouse.
- Develops Data and Integration solution to enable efficient data movement across all solutions including a future state data warehouse.
- Coordinates the right resources so that the team is able to capture the details required to build and manage an effective data management platform
- Manage ETL data transforms and designs
- Supports team members with cultural understanding, data management and related processes, and how information is leveraged in the systems and decision making process
- 3+ years of experience in data architecture (relational and dimensional data modeling, with heavy emphasis on providing data for analytics)
- 5+ years within the domain of data & integration with a proven record of implementing solutions, frameworks, and processes to meet both architectural and business needs
- Experience with ETL data transforms and designs
- Hands-on experience architecting complex data warehouse and data fabric solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of Cloud-based tools and services that support data storage of both structured and non-structured storage
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, etc.
- Experience deploying solutions to Cloud platforms such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with SAP data models in HANA is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology-related or Business Management preferred
Competitive salary and benefits
Our client cannot transfer or sponsor a visa at this time
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.